Unity is a great tool for prototyping everything from games, to interactive visualizations. It gives students a very raw product out of the box, but is highly flexible, well-documented, and highly extensible to build pretty much any genre of game they can think of. In this workshop, students will take down a guided learning path. They will also learn to code in C# and then go on to build 2D & 3D games.
- Download and install Unity
- Open and close Unity projects and scenes
- Manipulating the scene
- understand Object control panel
- Adding 2d and 3d game objects
- working with cameras
- object colors and materials