Learn build robot with LEGO WeDo award winning solution is based upon the latest science standards and was created to enhance students’ curiosity and science skills. Game base activity incorporate Medium Motor, Motion Sensor, a Tilt Sensor, and enough building elements. It is also a perfect challenge to encourage learning of mechanics electrical and programming engineering in young children, enhance your children’s Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math skills.
In this course STEM campers will learn how to:
- Learn to use Electronics discovery Kit, read circuit diagram;
- Proceed troubleshooting;
- Combine snap circuits and compatible bricks;
- Energize your brick building experience with snap circuits.
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project;
- Take home Electronics Discovery Kit. (Toy of Year Award);
- Middle School – ready digital portfolio;
- Rutherford STEM Learning Small Class Guarantee™;
- $100 exclusive Reward Program for Rutherford STEM Summer camp;
- Get free admission for PA day or Teacher Strike | Digital Boot Day Camp ($90 dollar value)