Very unique program for children who enjoy to be handy person. Getting tools into young hands in early age is often the best way to develop DIY (Do It Yourself) skills for kids. The biggest challenges for experienced DIYers are time and patience. “It’s very easy for an adult to take over and just do things for the child, but you have to let kids do everything they can do”. Every day campers will build, learn and take home to play STEM model kit from our Rutherford STEM Learning collection.
In the second part of the day DIYers will continue learning how to build and Program LEGO EV3 robot. LEGO educational program engages students by providing the resources to design, build and program their creations while helping them develop essential skills such as creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication.
In this course STEM campers will learn how to:
- Learn the fundamentals of programming
- Explore Conductivity, Static electricity, Simple electrical circuit
- Integrate Programming skills, Creative skills and hardware to create new generation of Interactive games and toys.
- Gain High-level critical thinking, application, communication and collaboration skills
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project;
- Take home 5 different Engineering models;
- Middle School – ready digital portfolio;
- Rutherford STEM Learning Small Class Guarantee™;
- $100 exclusive Reward Program for Rutherford STEM Summer camp;
- Get free admission for PA day or Teacher Strike | Digital Boot Day Camp ($90 dollar value)