Open the door to the vast world of programming with SCRATCH; a blog base visual programming language develop by MIT Media LAB. Develop interactive games with MAKEY MAKEY(Best Toy award, Finalist of Toy of the Year ), 2D graphics and custom vegetables controls throughout this session. Your child will master this essential programming skills and learn to be creative director of new generation of interactive toys.
In this course STEM campers will learn how to:
- Learn the fundamentals of programming
- Explore Conductivity, Static electricity, Simple electrical circuit
- Integrate Programming skills, Creative skills and hardware to create new generation of Interactive games and toys.
- Gain High-level critical thinking, application, communication and collaboration skills
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project;
- Make Makey controller with USB cabel;
- Middle School – ready digital portfolio;
- Rutherford STEM Learning Small Class Guarantee™;
- $100 exclusive Reward Program for Rutherford STEM Summer camp;
- Get free admission for PA day or Teacher Strike | Digital Boot Day Camp ($90 dollar value)