Get hands-on with your own autonomous robot. Use basic circuitry and frame components to construct the foundation of your ‘bot. Arduino, a popular microcontroller for creating new electronic devices, brings your robot to life. Integrate sensors to let your robot understand and navigate its environment. Take your child coding and engineering skills to the next level.Discover AI and machine learning, text base programming with C, robotics, engineering.
- Learn the fundamentals of electrical engineering;
- Explore different types of sensors: Touch, Light, UltraSonic and measurement system;
- Code with Arduino Build an Arduino-powered robot;
- Gain High-level mechanics, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
Your tuition includes:
- Personalized learning + take-home project;
- Arduino-powered robot;
- High School – ready digital portfolio;
- Rutherford STEM Learning Small Class Guarantee™;
- $100 exclusive Reward Program for Rutherford STEM Summer camp;
- Collect your hours to get Official Ministry of Education approved High School credit. (Ask us for more information)