Our goal is to challenge and motivate each student to reach their full potential, both academically and emotionally. Our balanced curriculum helps prepare students for university and beyond, as they mature into well-rounded citizens, and respected leaders within their communities. Teachers use computer based teaching exercises through their own individual websites, as well as the school Moodle, in order to better engage students who were raised in a technological age.
Rutherford Private School’s curriculum is built on the foundation of four core subjects: Math, Science, Computers, and English. With these four subjects acting as a foundation, our curriculum then expands to include other necessary subjects such as Information & Communication Technology, Writers Craft, World Issues, and Business & Accounting.
Each students schedule will be customized based on their future goals and aspirations.
Who it’s for
- Students in Grade 9 seeking to Graduate in only 3 years
- International Students who want to study English in Canada
- Students who would like to attend University or College in Canada and the U.S.A.
- Students seeking an Enriched course curriculum that teaches at a higher level
- Busy students who prefer more flexible school-schedules
- 100% University Acceptance
- Networking with intelligent and successful students
- Graduates will receive OSSD High School Diploma
- Emphasis on English and core subjects of Math, Science, Technology and Business
- Advanced course content to better prepare for University
- Extended school hours and after school programs for busy students
- Ministry of Education approved courses
- Extensive Extra-curricular Activities
- Residence & Boarding Options for international and intraprovincial students
Grade 9-12 Courses
Prerequisite: The Grade 10 academic course in English, or the Grade 10 academic history course (Canadian and world studies)