At Rutherford School we feel that it is our commitment to maintain an environment which is based on a strong foundation of respect and understanding. We strive to create an atmosphere which gives our students a strong social and educational safety net.
We expect all of our students, stuff, and parents to follow the school regulations, and specifically adhere to the following guidelines:
- Respect the rights of all.
- Respect the property of all.
- Accept responsibility for one’s actions and choices.
- Exercise self-discipline.
- Be prepared to learn everyday.
- Extent courtesy and helpfulness to all.